Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Processing time when Published?

Hi everyone, and Happy new year.

Could anyone help me out. Im having trouble in updating my homepage. Ive previoulsy and succesfully published my hompage at www.constructibles.co.uk. However ive designed a much better homepage to which again ive published it succesfully - so i thought.

The problem is that its not appearing online. Its the same old green design. Do the servers need to process the new page?

I havent published a page in months - and i think ive missed out something - i just cant seem to point it out. But i did remember to save the page as index.

-Mike

Re: Processing time when Published?

I see a white page .. the only green being the grass beneath the little girls feet and the first three letters of your name .. the rest is white ...

new or old ?

I suspect this is new as I see todays date on the page when I go and look again ...

hit F5 a few times to refresh and clear your browser, clear your cookies, - turn your computer off and on, sounds like an AOL browser issue .. I think your page is there ...

P.S.
    I like ur avatar ... too cool ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

hmm..interesting, im still seeing the old green background. When you say grass and feet at the bottom - stickmen right? Cause thats was a test page to check dimensions and what not.

Anyway...ill get back to you when ive done your tips....AOL is such a pain.

thanks
      -mike

Comment

Hello again, Bringing back an old topic. I need a favour.

Could someone click my URL link and report what you see?....lol cause the pages just arent updating? Ive been experimenting with the Layout, so please excuse the mess!

www.constructibles.co.uk

You should see the index page with the "Constructibles" logo in the middle and off-centre navigation buttons. Only two of the link are working - so i think. Its been 3 hours and i still see the non-updated version :(

What do you see?....lol

When i preview my webpages in voda, the hyperlinks work and i can jump from my index page>Home>Product visa versa. But when i publish them and go to my website through Google it doesnt show?

I cant tell if its my fault or the dam AOL Browser - really confused.

Comment

Never mind!!!. lol - i feel a bit dumb.

ive just figured it out. I forgot to clear AOL own browser cache/footprint, all this time i only deleted my computers cache through starmenu>control panel.

-Mike

Comment

I have a problem as well with my hyper links not saving the changes , in voda there fine but looking at them at google the changes dont show up .I am trying to add a floor plan to the Hi. house . The other problem I am having is the site looks good on 19 in screens but on smaller it is way to large and I am lost as to why . Tried taking it to 650 but I dont think it saved the changes once again. ashlandlodges.com how long does a republish take to show up . I have herd days ????Randy

Comment

Sorry Lindsay warrens contact randy.ashlandlodges******.com

Comment

Working...
              X