New here please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here please help

Help please i am trying to set up a website to sell by candles. I would like to put a drop down menu ( i think thats what you call it) so they can choose what scent they want can anyone advise me how to do that.

Thanks so much

Re: New here please help

hi pennie
    click on combo box...its top right its a little box...put your mouse over all little bos untill you findd COMBO box.....then click...then d/click to open.
    :) type in all the candles.
    Organic Baby
    www.little-butterfly.co.uk
    Please review my site: Thank You :)
    www.qype.co.uk/place/113508-little-butterfly-Huddersfield

Comment

Thank you i will try that and see what happens thanks again

Comment

Ok that worked the only problem i am having is after i list my scents and i hit the arrow key so they should show it does not do anything. Is there something else i need to do to make it work

Thanks again

Comment

Can anyone tell me why these combo boxes are not working do i have to be published before they will work or have i done something wrong. Thanks for your help

Comment

Originally posted by Pennie View Post
            Help please i am trying to set up a website to sell by candles. I would like to put a drop down menu ( i think thats what you call it) so they can choose what scent they want can anyone advise me how to do that.

Thanks so much
            Hi Pennie, can you be a bit more descriptive on what you want to happen when a drop down box is selected.
            1. Is it to go to a new page with certain types of candles?
            2. Is it to go on a form for an order to be made of some type. (paypal)
            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I want them to be able to choose what sent they want then add it to the cart.

Comment

Hi, must admit i havnt used BV's paypal buttons, But i cant see an option for this via these buttons. It can definitely be done via the pay pal site & using one of there codes that can be pasted in the page. Or you can do this with BV using a button for each sent. But that would seem a bit daft.
                Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

So i need to get the code from the paypal site and paste it to my page?

Comment

Hi, apart from using a shopping cart or switching to Soho, it’s the only way I can see to be able to have a choice on goods.
                    Seems a bit daft considering so many items that would be sold would have a choice of colour/size/cent/material & so on. I hope I am not missing something? But couldn’t see a way to have this selection using the BV paypal buttons.

Good luck.
                    PS. The PP ones are easy to use.
                    Once you find where to make the buttons in pay pal (Bookmark it) as you have to drill down quite a few menus to actually get to the button maker part.
                    Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks for your help i'll try that and see what happens

Thanks again

Comment

Working...
                      X