X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• continue shopping button

here is my url: laurateague.com

this is the first problem i have w/paypal: i set up the buttons thru paypal and copied & pasted the html code on the BV page for each item. when i try to add sterling silver earrings to the cart, the first two earrings (daisy drop & mobius) go into the cart correctly. however, when additional styles of earrings are added to the cart (by clicking the add to cart button), what happens is that the cart just adds to the mobius style for any style you try to add to the cart. if i added the next style, it would just increase the number of items & call them all "mobius". i hope this makes sense. i have read lots of posts & haven't seen this problem addressed - apologies if i have missed it somehow. i have also gone back into my paypal merchants account & repeated the process of entering info for the add to cart button - still get the same results. what's going on???

thanks for any help. laura

Re: continue shopping button

i'm sorry - the above post was labelled incorrectly. i have two problems w/paypal & got the two mixed up as i was typing. if i don't get an answer, i'll try again under a better label. sorry for the confusion. Laura

Comment

Re: continue shopping button

solved the problem for this - i was pasting w/o always copying the correct code. laura

Comment

Working...
      X