Zen Cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zen Cart

Im trying to upgrade my zen cart and I was wondering, is there a way to upload lots of files at once? Instead of one at a time.
    Ash Whitehair

Re: Zen Cart

You'll find all that information at the zen forum - and yes, you can do so - but without going and looking, I couldn't give you the specifics. I think you'd be smart to use that forum for this type of question. :)
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Re: Zen Cart

Originally posted by ash.whitehair View Post
      Im trying to upgrade my zen cart and I was wondering, is there a way to upload lots of files at once? Instead of one at a time.
      There is no real need to update a cart unless the current release has been deemed both a "Final Release" (with all the bugs worked out and hot patches installed) and it includes functionalty that you are truly missing or rely upon in an enhanced form.

"Advisements" to upgrade (seen in Fantastico!) are merely that: advisements, or more properly, "announcements" .......when the final, stable, and worthy version is ready, it too, will be "re-distributed" via Fantastico! to all their liscensed users.

Manual upgrades are not advised for novice Users, despite the detailed instructions being available at the Official ZEN website, and practical tips in the Support Forums.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X