Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advance BV form processor

Hi

I have downloaded ABVFP, got my database up and running, what do I do now?

I would like to have a login page where people have to create a username and password maybe with a few other fields is this possible with AVBFP, if so can you set off in the right direction

Thank you

Darren

Re: Advance BV form processor

To learn how to use ABVFP read the Word tutorial that is included in the zip.
    ABVFP is what it says: a form processor. It can process your form info: mail it to you, as well as store it in the database. Under this point of view, yes, you can build a VERY simple login script. But, it will not have the regular functions that these scripts have, and require specific scripting.

If you do want to go with ABVFP, you must create a form with fields for Username and password (at least) which will be used for registration and/or login. And then use a simple piece of code in your pages that will make them protected. However, you do not have the rest of the normal functions of these scripts (Edit Profile, Forgot Password, Email verification before activation, etc).

For e real login script, have a look at http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/logginexamples.php . Scroll down the page if you want to test it.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X