Pay Pal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay Pal

Hi All Just A Couple Of Questions On Pay Pal. Almost Finished With One Of My Pages .the First Question Is The Sucessfull Pay Ment And Cancelation Payment.do I Make Pages For Them. My Other Webuilder Did Not Have It.and When I Preview In Browser The Pay Pal Does Not Mention Continue Shopping When Viewing Cart Just Check Out Is This Normal. Thanks Guys So Far You Been A Great Help
    sigpicJoe
    Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Re: Pay Pal

Originally posted by jkadin View Post
    Hi All Just A Couple Of Questions On Pay Pal. Almost Finished With One Of My Pages .the First Question Is The Sucessfull Pay Ment And Cancelation Payment.do I Make Pages For Them. My Other Webuilder Did Not Have It.and When I Preview In Browser The Pay Pal Does Not Mention Continue Shopping When Viewing Cart Just Check Out Is This Normal. Thanks Guys So Far You Been A Great Help
    yes, paypal says you need to provide a link for a cancellation page .. a thank you page is best for yourself as well ...

and yes, you do create these pages .. on your thankyou page you can let the people know that their payments has been received and any other things you might want to pass on to them - it's a good page to keep their interest and perhaps send them to a special you might offer ...

If you go directly to paypal you can create your continue shopping, thank you pages and more ..

As far as a cancellation page is concerned, you could send them to your contact page if you didn't want to create another page .. they could contact you about cancelling .. just an idea for you ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X