First timer- Please review my site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First timer- Please review my site

Other than building a family website on freebie builders, this is my first website for a client.
    This is the basic layout I will be using. I have not yet entered verbage. But just looking if I need to change anything before doing so.

Any and all feedback is welcome. (look, colors, images, width/height, etc.)

Thanks in advance.

www.casanelvineyards.com

Re: First timer- Please review my site

WOW, very nice! the colors are very 'wine country' and it is a very tasteful design, love the intro! wouldn't skip it!!

I see you have the same problem i am having, and I will keep checking back to see how it was resolved, your picture at the top on your home page changes a bit when I click on the other links, the others do not.

I do not know how to align on bluevoda, I tried click to grid, but seems since they are all not aligned now they seem to want to click to different grid places?

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. Hopefully i get much more.
      Actually, I know the reason for the picture "changing" and I have just not had a moment to correct it. If you clone every page, it should not be an issue. I did clone every page, but then I realized my image size was too large and the page was slow to load, so i re-did the images on each page. What i need to do is clone one again and save them again. Especially since I do not have much on the pages yet.

Comment

Love the website. I did notice the home page photo was not in the same place as the other pages (mentioned above). In the BV builder click on the image in say contact us and if you look at the bottom of the BV builder, it shows the x y coordinates. Knowing this you can adjust the home page photo to match.

All the best
        Darren

Comment

Sorry I didn't notice at first but your home page photo is a different size. What I would do is copy and paste from say your contact us page to your home page then position to the exact x y co-ordinates.

Regards

Darren

Comment

Thanks for the tip on the x y coordinates DC. That helped. (I have not uploaded the pages yet, but was able to correct it. Sounds like it should help angstless with their issue as well.

Comment

I think it looks great and the colors are perfect for the content of the website. You've done a great job with the only problem i noticed being the one already mentioned and resolved..Good Job, and Good Luck with the rest of it.
              So when ambition turns into a competition I'll never be the better man.

Need a break? Watch my Web Show
              http://whymeshow.com

Comment

Working...
              X