• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHP Mail Problem

11-07-2005, 01:16 AM
    Brad vbmenu_register("postmenu_9675", true);
    Customer Support

PHP send mail is not activated on new accounts. You can not send mail as "nobody" Please make sure
    all your scripts run with smtp authorization and they will work fine.
    Your Website People
    +1-302-261-5247 USA / Canada / International
    (0044) 020 8816 8319 / United Kingdom
    My php mail form used to work fine but recently, everytime I test my feedback php form, I did not get the mail and it doesn't show any error too.

So my visitors may think I got their emails but actually I didn't!

Will php mail function be activated soon?

Or can some help to provide a php form script that works for the situation now?

Thanks so much!

Re: PHP Mail Problem

your feedback.php page your visitor sees after completing a form has nothing to do with cgi scripts that work with php, the issues are not related.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by thwl
      My php mail form used to work fine but recently, everytime I test my feedback php form, I did not get the mail and it doesn't show any error too.

So my visitors may think I got their emails but actually I didn't!

Will php mail function be activated soon?

Or can some help to provide a php form script that works for the situation now?

Thanks so much!
      Have a look at: http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...1943#post11943

You can simplify it to meet your needs. Important: the "from" email is the one your visitors fill in the relative field, and the "to" email adresses should be one of your accounts in Voda
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by VodaHost
        your feedback.php page your visitor sees after completing a form has nothing to do with cgi scripts that work with php, the issues are not related.
        What my visitor sees after completing my form is fine... but the problem is that I did not receive any form data in my email account!

Previously Brad said that the php mail function needs "smtp authorization" now and you said that the php mail function will be reactivated again after you have verified the users on the new server.

When will the php mail function be activated again for use without smpt authorization?

If smtp authorization is needed, what is the php code that I need to add for the php mail to work?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
          Have a look at: http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...1943#post11943

You can simplify it to meet your needs. Important: the "from" email is the one your visitors fill in the relative field, and the "to" email adresses should be one of your accounts in Voda
          Sorry... doesn't work even though I just changed the required fields to my email account!

Thanks anyway!

Do you know the code to add in php mail for smpt authorization?

I just need a simple php mail script that works on voda servers now (needs smpt authorization according to ***** and Brad, cannot send as "nobody")... I can add in the other fields on my own...

Thanks again!

Comment

Sorry... doesn't work even though I just changed the required fields to my email account!

Thanks anyway!

I just need a simple php mail script that works on voda servers now (needs smpt authorization according to ***** and Brad, cannot send as "nobody")... I can add in the other fields on my own...

Thanks again!
            My form works great without smtp autentication. Just make sure that the email is being sent from your account to your account . In this way it will work, even though you won't have an automatic autoresponder.

However, follow the link:
            http://php.resourceindex.com/Complet...rm_Processing/

and you will surely find what you need
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks anyway!

Thanks again!
              Also try

http://www.phpguru.org/static/smtp.html

which is a basic script for sending emails with smtp autentication
              Navaldesign

Comment

Thanks for your help!

Comment

Working...
                X