question PAY PAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question PAY PAL

I Just Want To Know What To I Building My Site With Bv What Do I Dowith Sucessfull Payment And Cancel Payment On Paypal Do I Add Pages With That Name Thanks
    sigpicJoe
    Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Re: question PAY PAL

hello

If you are inviting people to pay by pay pal and you have a pay pal account, when a transaction has been completed, you as the seller will receive an email from pay pal to say you have received new funds. You can then supply whatever you are selling to that customer.

I don't think you need additional pages, you just need to make it clear on your site that you accept paypal as a method of payment and use the tools supplied by BV to assign the pay pal buttons to the products you are selling.

I hope this makes sense.

Darren

Comment

I forgot to mention that if you wish to cancel a payment but you have already recieved the funds, you just do a refund through paypal.

Darren

Comment

thanks for the anwser guess i could leave those urls blank,cause i sold items on my other site they did not have those fields i am verified thanks
        sigpicJoe
        Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
        The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

you can build pages that let your customer know if the payment was successful or cancelled. put those urls in the appropriate places and at the end of the order paypal will automaticly send them to the appropriate page so they can continue shopping. i think this is what you are refering to.

Comment

My personal view on this is:

Successful payments: I create and send them to a 'thank you' page. Customers like to know that everything has gone through ok. Sometimes on this page I will then have a feature that tells them about another site I or my clients may have... for example, someone just purchasing a wedding dress gets taken to a page to say 'Thanks for the payment, your order will be with you....' and by the way... please visit my wedding ***** site at www......

Cancelled Payments:

I take them back to my home page... you never know... they might spot something else?
            Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by DCOFFICESERVICES View Post
              hello

If you are inviting people to pay by pay pal and you have a pay pal account, when a transaction has been completed, you as the seller will receive an email from pay pal to say you have received new funds. You can then supply whatever you are selling to that customer.

I don't think you need additional pages, you just need to make it clear on your site that you accept paypal as a method of payment and use the tools supplied by BV to assign the pay pal buttons to the products you are selling.

I hope this makes sense.

Darren
              Darren, sorry to disagree here but especially on a site like yours you could redirect them to other product pages. For example they have just purchased a printer form you... so after they have paid let the url take them to the printer paper or ink cartridge pages?? They may have just forgottten?
              Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

I am wondering where do you paste in the URL to direct buyers to a thank you page or back to a home page or a success and failure page for that matter? While I am in the builders site of BV, I choose a page with product, and click to preview it in the default browser, I add something to the cart from my own site, I see the shopping cart and I can get as far as the checkout page before Paypal tells me I can't send money to myself. So from where would I access any box to put in the URL's to send someone anywhere else? These checkout pages are generated from Paypal, not BV. I hope I am explaining this correctly. Right now the site works as Darren explained previously. After a buyer is directed to Paypal they fill in the checkout information and I just assume Paypal takes care of the rest. I would like a buyer to have the opportunity if they wish to see more after they have paid with Paypal, and at least thank them and acknowledge the purchase.

Comment

Working...
                X