Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edding link to a flash

Hi all,
    I added a flash button to my page but could not figure out how to add a link to that flash unit.
    Thanks

Re: Edding link to a flash

Hi, sorry can you elaborate a little on your question or show us the link to the page you are talking about?
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

In BlueVoda I added a flash animation by using the flash tool on the left handside window, now I want to add a link when I press on this flash animation. Thanks

Comment

I may have misunderstood you so forgive me if this is wrong but one way of adding a link to a button that doesn't have this facility is to place a shape over it. Go into the shape properties where you can then make the shape translucent and add a link to that shape. This gives the impression that whatever is underneath the shape is causing the link to work.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

That will work I guess thanks a lot.

Comment

You're Welcome

Comment

Working...
            X