pay pal shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pay pal shipping

hi all just noticed in the add to cart button there is no shipping information to add is that on pay pal thank you
    sorry to ask so many questions the bv is all new to me thanks again
    sigpicJoe
    Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Re: pay pal shipping

Normally when your recieve a payment from paypal you will be notified by paypal (by email) that you have recieved new funds. This also includes the buyers name and address.

Regards
    Darren

Comment

If you are using the buttons on the BV builder than you need to use the 'Buy Now' one to add shipping. Alternatively you could go through your Paypal account to make more detailed buttons such as the 'add to cart'
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

I Am Using The Add To Cart Button With The Bv The Add To Cart Button On Blue Voda You Cant Supply The Shipping Information.so Is The Shipping Information Is At Pay Pal This Is My Question Thanks
        sigpicJoe

Comment

When you say the shipping information, do you mean the buyers details, or do you mean the shipping costs you want to charge?
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Yes the shipping information comes from paypal. Please see my earlier posting on this thread

Comment

Pay Pal Shipping Cost

So Sorry About The Confusion On It Its The Cost For Shipping On The Add To Cart Button I Will Have Over Two Hundred Items Got To Get The Answers In The Early Stages So I Dont Have To Go Thru It All Everyone Here Is So Helpful Thanks
              sigpicJoe

Comment

Re: Pay Pal Shipping Cost

How are you building? How are you using paypal. One reason that I use a shopping cart are for all those kinds of options - which the cart adds shipping, etc - before it goes to a processor - whether paypal or someone else.

Paypal will allow for shipping, but in specific manners only unless you learn how to add that in yourself.
                Beth
                A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
                X