Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sitemap problem

Hi and Happy New Year to everyone,
    Please visit http://www.lccaqua.com and click Sitemap, then let me know what I did wrong (code appears instead of a usable sitemap).
    Thanks.

Re: Sitemap problem

No this is correct, this is how it should look.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Hi and thanks for the information, but
      It is absolutely useless to site visitors (unless they are fluent in HTML). Is there a place where I can create a "friendly" sitemap ?

Comment

Yes you could have a sitemap for your visitors too. The sitemap you have already is ideal for search engines so they can index all your pages, however there is nothing to stop you creating a new page and just listing like an a-z of all the pages.

I have done one similar on a clien'ts site here ifi you want an example:

Click here http://www.steppin-out.co.uk/ and then in the top RH corner click on 'A-Z of our services' although it's not completed as I haven't updated that page for a while you will still get the idea.

But don't get rid of your other sitemap, still worth having
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Hi again,

Thanks for the info, now I understand. By the way, the site you referred me too is really super.

Comment

Thank you I am glad you like it.

Comment

Working...
            X