sitemaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sitemaps

please could somebody help. i have saved my sitemap into notepad but i now dont know what to do with it please take me through step by step. p.s i have only saved it as sitemap.xml is that right?????

haz

www.thelimoseeencompany.co.uk
    http://www.thelimoseeencompany.co.uk

Re: sitemaps

also please take me through the ftp steps as i dont know what ftp is or haow you use it

thanks in advance

haz

http://thelimoseeencompany.co.uk

Comment

Please click on the link below for a full list of BlueVoda tutorials including how to use
      FTP manager called "BlueFTP"

Video tutorials about how to create an amazing website with the BlueVoda website builder, brought to you by VodaHost web hosting.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

hi
        Just to make sure i done it right i went on to ftp manager connected then i draged and dropped sitemap.xml and robots.txt files into the public_htm is that correct. also i did not name my sitemap www.my name.sitemap.xml just left it as sitemap.xml is that also ok????

hazy

Comment

i have followed alot of the advice in the forums about kewords and meta tags robot files sitemap file Etc and spent hours updating the site for all these things to make my site more chance of being seen by search engines and also you have submitted me to search engines via a ticket request.. have i done this is all in vain? will it have made my chance of being added to sites greater and how long will i expect to wait before my page gets put on now that i have done all this
          thanks
          hazy

Comment

It takes about 6-8 weeks for your site to be indexed. You have your website link
            in your forum signature, this is a good thing. This forum gets spidered by all the
            search engines on a weekly basis.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X