Help Uploading some pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Uploading some pages

Please can you assist me, I am trying to upload new pages for my website to update for the New Year and are having lots of problems with the upload, please could you have a look at the pages and advise the problems, I normally have in the past had very little problem with this.
    Some of the pages have light boxes, and music, but others are quite simple.

I am trying to load a new Home page (index), Competa (because the pics on it don’t open). Boat (imolia Experience) does not load with the pictures and the menu bar.
    Venues (has light boxes),Special days does not load at all ( and it is almost identical to the page on the site dates have been changed that’s all) Prices and service don’t upload either, and finally wedding dresses (wedding) which has a lot of pictures and light boxes.
    I uploaded the other pages last night with very little problem, is there too much information on these pages? What can you advise; your expertise would be very welcome.

Thanks

Alan Mclean

Re: Help Uploading some pages

Hi

I notice some of your page urls are not consistent, you have either missed the www. or you have missed the .com

all your urls need to be consistent

You might consider renaming your pictures something more relevant to what the picture is .. use small letters and underscores to join words, just as when you are naming your pages ... reinsert the pictures and republish your page .. if your pictures are too long to load be sure to resize them using the free pix resizer ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Help Uploading some pages

Please i need your help on my site will you please join me to chat on yhaoo my id is desmondadq999******.com

Comment

Working...
      X