domain transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• domain transfer

I have two existing websites. Can I use soholaunch to re-build them both? Or should I use Bluevoda to build one, and soholaunch to build another one? I know if I purchase Vodahost, it includes a free domain or domain transfer. How about the other domain then?

Many thanks,

Haiying.

Re: domain transfer

hi little bird,

You can only use soho free on one site included with your account.
    Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Thanks. Should I transfer the other domain transfer and pay for it to be able to use Soholaunch or Bluevoda to re-build it? If so, how much is it?

Haiying

Comment

You can build one site in Soho - but can still have many other sites in BV. You can transer the other domain, or simply point the nameservers to VodaHost.

If you do decide you want 2 Soho accounts, then you'll also need 2 VH accounts.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

I think I want to use Soholaunch to build one site, and BV to build the other. So I only need to set up one VH account, is that right? Thanks very much for your help.

Haiying.

Comment

little bird.
            Yes. You can use soho for one site and with BV build as many as you wish, all included in your one account. As Beth advised you, there are still many ways you can add ecommerce to your BV sites, using PayPal or many other options including CartManager which you can find by visiting Beth's sites.
            Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

I have purchased Vodahost. I want to use Soholaunch to rebuild one of my existing websites, and BV to rebuild another existing website. How do I start to use Soholaunch? In the how to install Soholauch article, it says, "You cannot install Soholaunch on a directory that already has a website on it Soholaunch requires a clean directory." I don't understand it, can I install Soholaunch for my existing website? I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.
              Little Bird

Comment

Working...
              X