Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sitemap too large?

Hi,

i tried to create a site map for www.consciouscreation.co.uk using this a site that worked on my other site. The site map generator has a limit of 500 pages though and with my forum i have exceeded that limit!

The site map generator has generated the 500 page it can so should I add this to my site as it is? will thins harm my ranking if I do and is there an alternative site map generator that will work on over 500 pages?

many thanks

Dave
    Dave

Law of Attraction Books
    Hypnotherapy Hertfordshire
    Reiki Books

Re: sitemap too large?

I wouldn't say it would HARM your site, but it is restricting you from telling the SE's about all your pages. You can pay to upgrade with most sitemap programs. Which one you using?
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Just looking at your site you have a sitemap for http://www.naturalreikischool.co.uk/ yet your site is www.consciouscreation.co.uk ?
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

thanks for the feedback. Yes, the link keeps going to the wrong place!!! even though I did the same with another site and it works fine? The natural reiki ste has a site map that works fine so confusing? must be doing sonething wrong

am trying to work it out now.

dave
        Dave

Law of Attraction Books
        Hypnotherapy Hertfordshire
        Reiki Books

Comment

Working...
        X