Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to add an interactive calculator to the website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to add an interactive calculator to the website?

Dear Audience

I want to create and add an interactive calculator to my website. The visitors should be able to calculate savings on expenses for fuel. I want to put an excel calculation sheet on the website. Visitors should be able to fill in their expected values in certain fields. They may not alter the other fields on the sheet. I want to provide the excel sheet with a formula. The visitors should get the results of the calculation in a field, that contains the calculation formula, e.g. =D12/100*D10-F20 Whenever they alter the values of the fields that are accessible to the visitors, the result changes automatically.

BlueVoda website builder contains ActiveX and there is Microsoft Offices Spreadsheet 10.0 and 9.0 there.

My problem is that I do not know how to handle such a special problem. The tutorial does not explain me it and I do not know what to do with the inserted element and all the values there. I do not know about javascript.

Does anybody know a solution to such a problem? It would be very kind, if a skilled person could give me an answer. It would be nice, if I could add an interactive calculator to the website www.cleanerglobe.ch Thank you in advance.

Liliane

Re: How to add an interactive calculator to the website?

Hi, i don't think this is possible to have as a live interactive spread sheet using XL. Someone could write a script for you to allow this on a web page. Or you could write your own XL sheet & have it as a down load.

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
    X