X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New user of Blue Voda ...

Dear all ,

I am french, and I have discovered your software this afternoon , during a google search...
    After having downloaded it , I am very very happy to begin to work with a such software...I currently design my wife's site . Last month , I have bought Web Creator pro 4 , from LMSOFT , and I am not satisfied at all (written in javascript , with limited possibilities , with proprietary code , so many difficulties to include PHP , MySql into their code , etc......).
    I will rewrite our site with BlueVoda , during next weeks .
    I thank you very much for the quality of your support (videos , for example...) , and for the quality of your software , which could be appreciated by many IT users in the world ...
    With my congratulations to vodahost web hosting, and my best regards ,

François BOURDON

Re: New user of Blue Voda ...

Welcome Francois,
    You will find that Blue Voda has much more to offer than you are probably now aware of. Study the tutorials and read these forums, past and present, to enlighten yourself as to all the capabilities present if you are a full member. Do not hesitate to ask questions (although most questions have already been answered if you search the archives) and likely members of BV will be willing to help you. You will not be able to publish your pages until signing up for your hosting account but it is the best investment you will ever make.
    Good luck!
    Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Working...
    X