haveing a prob with my root when trying to install cubecart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haveing a prob with my root when trying to install cubecart

Hi i had cubecart on this domain www.globalesale.com and i update it to the 4.1 but it was something wrong with it so im trying to go back to the 3.17 so i toke off the 4.1 and now im trying to reinstall it again from fantastio but its keep telling me
    Install CubeCart (2/3)

The installation can not be completed:
    - You cannot install more than one script in the root directory of a domain.

Click on the browser's Back button to fix reported errors.

but i dont have anything there its empty i even try to redo the mysql and still haveing this prob :( cant anyone help and tell me what im haveing this prob.
    thank you
    Last edited by night60000; 01-09-2008, 05:59 AM. Reason: miss type
    Danny B.

Re: haveing a prob with my root when trying to install cubecart

What went wrong with the update?

I expect you have clashing file names and folders. Try and install 3.x.x in a new folder or delete any files/folder which may be clashing.

Comment

Re: haveing a prob with my root when trying to install cubecart

i dont know i update it to the 4.1 with the google checkout and when i try to set it up and go to my shpping cart it dindt let me it was giveing me erer message that cant find it and also when i try to upload items it didnt let me add and see them on my site catagorys and itmes so i dont know what was wrong with it so i try to gio back to my 3.17 and everything get scord up so thats why i unistall it and try to redo it and now i cant :(

i try everything to redo it i dont know if im missing something or maybe something get delete when i toke off the 4.1 does anyone know how to redo it ? and get my 3.17 back
      Danny B.

Comment

Working...
      X