X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing

Hi,
    davebonar.com here.

I have successfully published my website but when I try to bring it up on the web, my page does not come up, only 'Internet Explorer cannot dislpay this page'. I have followed the tutorials completely. The website name is daveybonar.com .

Can someone help, please?

Re: Publishing

Here's a clue...

Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

hi marincky,

i'm new here...i'd like to know if i can realize my website using bluevoda and then publishing it with a domain i've already bought with aruba.

thank you

Originally posted by Marincky View Post
      Here's a clue...

Comment

Hi Andy and welcome. First of all, if you ever need to post about anything it is always advisable to start a new post. It is the way they like things done around here to keep things uniform and easier to help people out.

That aside, yes you can create your site with BV and then just go to your domain administartion control panel and repoint the servers to the ones that you will receive in your welcome email once you sign up for an account here.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

marincky,

My domain name is davebonar.com. I want one of my websites to have a different name, 'daveybonar.com'. Forgive me but I am obviously computer illiterate. I was under the impression I could have different websites with one domain name. Thanks.

Dave

Comment

you can have as many websites as you want. you have to purchase the name and then put up the site as an "add on" there is a tutorial on how to do this. I'm certain you know how to purchase the name.
            mrmagoo144
            mrmagoo144
            www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
            X