Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• web pulishing

Hi there
    I tried to publish through BV ,when I open my website I am able to see home page only but can not open other pages,If I want to check those pages in VB ,I can't find them in the folder.
    Can some one help me, how can I edit them or review them in VB
    Secondly how can I remove pages from my website which were published before wrongly.

Re: web pulishing

Hi Vinner,

what is your website url???
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Hi My URL is

Thanks

Comment

Hi Vinner... Make sure they are published to the right folder... so when you do... public_html/yourdomain... or...public_html/your domain/folder... if it is a subdomain or add on domain or folder... If you wish to replace a page just republish... the old page is replaced... Hope That Helps... Doug

Comment

Thanks for your reply.
          I have tried republishing many of times ,but could not replace them all pages.
          now I have selected std template available in soholaunch.
          can you please inform ,how can I change its look ,Moreover if you log on to www.bigsales.co.nz then you will see two same menu bars vertical and horizontal.
          How can I remove vertical menu buttons and can change color and photo on my web in soholaunch
          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dougnez View Post
            Hi Vinner... Make sure they are published to the right folder... so when you do... public_html/yourdomain... or...public_html/your domain/folder... if it is a subdomain or add on domain or folder... If you wish to replace a page just republish... the old page is replaced... Hope That Helps... Doug
            That is incorrect information.

If you have one account, and one domain for this account, when you publish your webpage, you need only:
            1. Select the correct IP address from the PUBLISH dialog box list
            2. Type in the correct USER NAME
            3. Type in the correct PASSWORD
            4. Click PUBLISH

>>> Do NOT type anything after public_html/ whatsoever.....leave it just as shown in blue here.

IF you are publishing to an add-on domain (doesn't sound like it), when you publish you will only then add the domain name as seen here:
            public_html/addondomainname

Now...that should take care of the issues surrounding you publishing pages with Blue Voda.

Your issues concerning Soholaunch and trying to apply a template are completely different, and seems to suggest that you have not studied the Tutorials or read/followed the installation instructions that come with every template. You should find a file within the zipped template folder with a .txt extension -- open it in Notepad and read it: these are the step-by-step installation instructions.

>> If you need further detailed instructions, please return to the provider website you obtained it and read the documentation there.
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi there
              Thanks for your help,
              I have downloaded a template ,it has only file with .txt.and it is about licence only,no down loading instructions.
              Let me try another template
              Thanks

Comment

Thanks for your help,Vasili
                I have tried to repulish but can't see other pages.
                Now I tried to publish another std template through sosholaunch,but I can't publish that ,when I search web I find the index page of old template published through VB.
                How can I publish from soholaunch?
                Please advise

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
                That is incorrect information.

If you have one account, and one domain for this account, when you publish your webpage, you need only:
                1. Select the correct IP address from the PUBLISH dialog box list
                2. Type in the correct USER NAME
                3. Type in the correct PASSWORD
                4. Click PUBLISH

>>> Do NOT type anything after public_html/ whatsoever.....leave it just as shown in blue here.

IF you are publishing to an add-on domain (doesn't sound like it), when you publish you will only then add the domain name as seen here:
                public_html/addondomainname

Now...that should take care of the issues surrounding you publishing pages with Blue Voda.

Your issues concerning Soholaunch and trying to apply a template are completely different, and seems to suggest that you have not studied the Tutorials or read/followed the installation instructions that come with every template. You should find a file within the zipped template folder with a .txt extension -- open it in Notepad and read it: these are the step-by-step installation instructions.

>> If you need further detailed instructions, please return to the provider website you obtained it and read the documentation there.

Comment

Working...
                X