just launched with voda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just launched with voda

Hi, feedback please... just launched my site with voda... and yes, have a few things to do like add the font for people to download so that it's legible... any mac users willing to experiment downloading a font I've created? I've got the instructions for windows, have no idea how it works with mac - people willing to trial a free font download please reply!
    www.madinmelbourne.com.au
    the ART of Making A Difference

Re: just launched with voda

could you post a link to your website please?
    kym, merlin & tala
    creating white majick
    www.whiteshepherds.com.au
    www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
    www.merlinsmajick.com
    www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

oops, www.madinmelbourne.com.au

Comment

ALSO, having a few issues with this forum (very new to forums), how do I post a new thread? I'm having trouble with outlook, have followed all the instructions, however notice in the written tutorial section it says to enter the password that goes with the email account, yet in the tutorial it says to enter the password allocated with BV. I've received an email... trouble is with outlook... when I click send/receive a pop up box says logon info is incorrect. I've tried both passwords with same result. Any tips?

Comment

you are off to a really great start ... love the colours and the concept of the design you have there ... one thing ... we tend to stick to between 800 and 1000 wide to avoid sideways scroll for people who do not have large screens. Maybe consider changing the colour of the scrollbars to a stronger colour as well.

sorry but I can not help you with email questions but I look forward to seeing more of your work.
          kym, merlin & tala
          creating white majick
          www.merlinsmajick.com
          www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

I can change the scrollbars???? OH YES.. how? THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK.. now I'm working out how to add the font file as a free download, has the site look wwwaaayyy cool!

Comment

Originally posted by MADinMelbourne View Post
              I can change the scrollbars???? OH YES.. how? THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK.. now I'm working out how to add the font file as a free download, has the site look wwwaaayyy cool!

the same way you changed them in the first place ... lol ... right click on an empty part of the page, select page properties then select scrollbars ... it will look a lot cooler when there are more elements on the pages ... but love the concept so far .. .
              kym, merlin & tala
              creating white majick
              www.merlinsmajick.com
              www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

quick quick, check it out, I've worked out how to add the font file .... please please be the first to do it.... and let me know if you have any probs.

Comment

Just looked at your site... TALA is just the cutest thing ... no offence to Merlin who's equally as stunning a shepherd.. Tala's sssooo playful looking!

Comment

Deferring to dialectical familiarity, I find the "artistry" far too distracting to the functionality and the overall visitor experience. Missing is a cognizant intro or declaratory Content section, which would preface any visitor participation without such a chaotic exploration ...... why suffer visitors to explore blind before finding out the site is more ecclectic than they first supposed?

Nonetheless, you have the basics down pretty pat so far (navigation and page structure), and I know it will improve dramatically in short time with regard to layout/page evolution ....... I expect to be pleasantly surprised when I check back later.

IMO
                    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Suffering visitors? Now that's a link... exploring blind? Yes, I'll be adding voice for blind people.... Interesting to hear you'll be back!!

Comment

Things like navigation and visual conformity are the very heart of internet foundations, and are critical to visitor understanding, functionality, and the whole experience that your website has to offer: rarely is introducing an interpretive or avant garde concept effective without belabored introduction, so playing it safe by conforming assures you predictable results.

Interesting to have some parametres.... I prefer rare meat!

Comment

AAARRRGGHHH, what's happening... followed the instructions in the page properties, changed, link colors, (YAY) found the scrollbar color, changed that AND IT STILL ALL LOOKS THE SAME. Suggestions please.

Comment

Hi, certainly colorful. Couple of suggestions. Would be nice to warn visitors that the link is a download on the front page.
                            The header image would look a lot nicer if it wasn't stretched. It has badly distorted the nice looking & smooth edges of the text to a sawtooth look.

Good luck.
                            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Love the colors and I think that font would be perfect for Phatt Dog.Com

haha
                              Sharon Chajin

Comment

Working...
                              X