Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navigation bar lock-up?

Hi people,

Great forum and excellent site, really pleased I joined......
    First post so hello to one and all and have a great christmas and a prosperous new year!

Now down to the serious bit.... or is it me???

I am starting to build my site and I have a problem with a navigation bar, when I try to edit the buttons (change the button style) the programme just freezes.

I am sorry if this has question been brought up before but I did try a search on the forum and couldnt find my question?

Any help would be really appreciated

Thanks again,

Nigel.

Re: Navigation bar lock-up?

Originally posted by intuition
    Hi people,

Great forum and excellent site, really pleased I joined......
    First post so hello to one and all and have a great christmas and a prosperous new year!

Now down to the serious bit.... or is it me???

I am starting to build my site and I have a problem with a navigation bar, when I try to edit the buttons (change the button style) the programme just freezes.

I am sorry if this has question been brought up before but I did try a search on the forum and couldnt find my question?

Any help would be really appreciated

Thanks again,

Nigel.
    Does it really freeze or it simply takes time to load the buttons? in my case it takes some seconds. Otherwise try downloading again and installing again. Some times odd things happen during download
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hello Navaldesign,

Thank you for replying to my question.........

No it actually locks up the software and stays that way until I press "ctl/alt/delete"

I have also upgraded to BlueVoda V7.6 but I still have the same problem.

Thanks again,

Nigel.

Originally posted by navaldesign
      Does it really freeze or it simply takes time to load the buttons? in my case it takes some seconds. Otherwise try downloading again and installing again. Some times odd things happen during download

Comment

Hello Navaldesign,

Thank you for replying to my question.........

No it actually locks up the software and stays that way until I press "ctl/alt/delete"

I have also upgraded to BlueVoda V7.6 but I still have the same problem.

Thanks again,

Nigel.
        Try again with the latest version 7.6.0 B here:

http://support.vodahost.com/index.ph...wnloaditemid=1
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hello again Navaldesign,

Many thanks for the input and the link I will try again.

Cheers Nigel.

Originally posted by navaldesign
          Try again with the latest version 7.6.0 B here:

http://support.vodahost.com/index.ph...wnloaditemid=1

Comment

Hi Navaldesign,

Still no joy...... downloaded again from the link you kindly sent me and still no luck. My head hurts...LOL !!! Taking a break and i will continue later.

Thanks again, Nigel.

Comment

Hi Nigel
              I think that you are having a computer related problem rather than Bluevoda software problem. It looks like to me that your computer needs more memory. Try cleanup and defrag, delete some unnecessary programs. Good luck to you.
              Quyhurry

Comment

Hello quyhurry,

Thanks for your suggestion.
                Yes I think your correct having now taken a second look at it.

What I have noticed is when I click on Navigation Bar properties / "style" I find part of the properties box is missing suggesting a low memory resource problem with my PC.

Thanks for that, much appreciated.

All the best Nigel

Originally posted by quyhurry
                Hi Nigel
                I think that you are having a computer related problem rather than Bluevoda software problem. It looks like to me that your computer needs more memory. Try cleanup and defrag, delete some unnecessary programs. Good luck to you.
                Quyhurry

Comment

Many thanks to all who suggested a cure, much appreciated.

Problem now sorted, I downloaded a spyware prog last week and found it to be very PC resource hungry, switched it off and hey presto all fixed!

Thanks again,

Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year to one and all!

Nigel.

Hello quyhurry,

Thanks for your suggestion.
                  Yes I think your correct having now taken a second look at it.

What I have noticed is when I click on Navigation Bar properties / "style" I find part of the properties box is missing suggesting a low memory resource problem with my PC.

Thanks for that, much appreciated.

All the best Nigel

Comment

Working...
                  X