• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Web Site

Domain : entrefina-ebiz.com
    Account ID : 8858
    URL : http://www.entrefina-ebiz.com

I am ready to launch but I have one problem. There are unwanted URLs appearing outside the framework of my site in cash and web hosting page. It appear only in the web browser and not in my working file. How do I delete them?

Also, please comment for any improvement.

Ana,
    Kuala Lumpur

Re: New Web Site

Do you mean the ones appearing at the very top left of the page?

Critique:
    Want to desprately change your present pathetic life?
    Calling your future customers pathetic is a bit of a turn off for me. Just a personal observation. Might want to revisit that sentence.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

sorry but i don't have a clue what you are selling so i just left the site. Perhaps you can use your home page to tell us what you are doing and the links to prove it
      mrmagoo144
      mrmagoo144
      www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Sorry, but I'm with Andy and Mr. Magoo
        Sharon Chajin

Comment

Yes Andy. How do I delete them?
          Thanks for the comments.

Ana.

Comment

Well- they should show up on the page when you open it within the BV web Builder. Simply click on it and delete. Save and publish.

Andy
            PHP- is a blast!

Comment

I have to agree with the other posts. I'm not quite sure what you are selling on your site. It looks to me like a large collection of ads for other sites.

I use Firefox and the main page has some images that overlap with the text near the bottom of the page making it hard to read.

You've got a lot going on in these pages and there doesn't seem to be anything tying them together. There are different fonts, colors and links that make it all very confusing. I would try to establish some sort of consistent theme to use on your pages to make it more cohesive.
              Mattski

http://www.ScorpioFire.com

Comment

ditto to all the above posts ... plus you are not using web fonts and ther eis nothing about you ... why would I buy from a website that has nothing about the owner? or what they are trying achieve? good luvk with it
                kym, merlin & tala
                creating white majick
                www.whiteshepherds.com.au
                www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
                www.merlinsmajick.com
                www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Andy,the problem is they do not appear in BV web builder. They appear only in web browser.Help please.

Thanks to all the comments and will try to make improvements. At the momemt i am doing only affiliate programs and i do not have my own product.

Comment

whitesheperd,what is web fonts.Explain please.

Ana
                    Last edited by ruhainam; 01-15-2008, 03:05 AM. Reason: spelling eror

Comment

Hi there,
                      Been away for some time. Somehow have managed to sort out my earlier problem and made changes to my site based on the comments made by some of you guys.
                      Thanks for all your comments and would appreciate further comments after the changes.

Ana
                      www.entrefina-ebiz.com

Comment

No idea what you want to sell? I suggest your take a google search for pages related to your one

Comment

Truth is you are going about your site the wrong way. Firstly build your site up with a direction, keep it simple and informative. At the moment it is just a mass of adverts, it will be of little interest to people in this way. I with others really am not sure what the sites about, you have one link called 'cash' this could be for anything and tells the customer nothing, it actually leads to more adverts. You cannot have a site full of adverts and expect anyone to stick around for more than a minute, it has no content for the earch engines to pick up on, so to even get people there you would need to advertise yourself.

I am trying to help you, you really need to take a different direction.

Good luck

Paul
                          www.anxietynomore.co.uk
                          The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
                          Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
                          Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your honest comments. I really need it.Your views and advice really helps.

Regards,

Ana
                            www.entrefina-ebiz.com

Comment

Working...
                            X