edits in text do not show in brows prevu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• edits in text do not show in brows prevu

I have watched the tutorials on adding text, which seem pretty simple. I am having no problems adding text, but when I go to format, say to align left, right, or center, it looks fine in BV as I am writing it.

I go to "preview in browser" in IE or Firefox, either way it looks like the text has not been formatted. If I wanted the text centered, it still looks like everything is pushed to the left.

The only things it seems to do right is add the spaces between the words, and make a new line of text. Otherwise, everything is all squished together...Oh, it also does underline and make bold like it should when previewed, it just doesn't align...( pulling hair out slowly! )

The other problem is that the webpages are always to the left of whatever browser you are using. I want my whole site to center, no matter what size a viewer may have their window open. It is like the webpage is permantly stuck static to the left side of the screen. I HAVE set the page properties to "center" but that doesn't seem to work. Have been looking for a solution in the forum, but no luck yet.

Anybody have any suggestions ?

Thanks for any help !

Re: edits in text do not show in brows prevu

Its very hard for me to picture what you are saying. Please publish the page and I will
    look at it including its source code.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: edits in text do not show in brows prevu

Read this related topic about centering:
      Forum Moderator
      BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Working...
      X