Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Submit Button Only Works With Firefox

help pleasE....

Previously my submit button on assesment forms were working in both explorer and firefox, however the data was not being emailed from page 1. So, I created the last form again but this time pasting the script (below) to capture the information from page1 first on the form. I then paste the other items on the form. I rename the form and added the correct action.php file. I also added a print this page button which works in both explorer and firefox. The buttons are on the form.

Script used:
    <?php
    foreach($_POST as $key=>$value){
    if ($key!="submit"){
    $value=htmlentities(stripslashes(strip_tags($value )));
    echo "\t<input type=\"hidden\" name=\"$key\" value=\"$value\">\n";
    }
    }
    ?>
    However, I create the submit and reset button and they would not work in explorer. These buttons only work in firefox now. Please Help.

Re: Submit Button Only Works With Firefox

Check to make sure the submit buttons are fully ON the form. If they are half on and half off- delete it and stretch the form own an little and place the submit button well on the form. Save and publish and test.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Re: Submit Button Only Works With Firefox

Having gone to our site- none of the links work so it is impossible to look at your form andhelp. Please fix your links or provide us with the URL to the form page in question.

Andy
      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
      X