Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• telivo cheap domains

Hello everyone!

a word of advice. try to avoid using telivo cheap domains. i have used www.discountdomainsuk.co.uk to buy over 25 domains and had no problem. its really easy to use and to change your dns servers. but i noticed that telivo had a special offer on for .co.uk domains for £5.88 instead of £11.80 inc vat at discount domains.

there system is a nightmare to work, they offer NO email or telephone support. so basicaly once you have purchased the domain and paid your money they dont want to know.

i really need the domain name i brought there as its part of my group of www.finda........co.uk sites www.findachihuahua.co.uk www.findapom.co.uk www.findaboxer.co.uk www.findabulldog.co.uk www.findapug.co.uk as so on, lol. but i just have no idea how to change the dns server settings.

if anyone knows how to use thier system please let me know.

cheers

Re: telivo cheap domains

Lots of people make the mistake of thinking that there is no diffrence where you
    purchase your domain name. But the fact is that there is a big diffrence. If
    you get a chance look at www.VodaHostDomains.com , Im not trying to sell you
    anything, but we have a state of the art domain management system that makes
    administering your domain names a piece of cake.

Yes our domains cost a few dollars more per year, but all our domain customers are
    very happy and do not have any problems.

You can create a free account and look around inside.

In a nutshell....

1) You get what you pay for in life.
    2) Beware of free lunches.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X