Php Radio Dj Panel and CuteNews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Php Radio Dj Panel and CuteNews

Hey well im in the middle of designing my site i have radio all ready and connect i just need a dj panel i have one wich gives me a login system and a request line and what song is play i add. I have no experience in php at all so i need help when i download it it comes up with all these php files and i really have no idea what to do with it?

HELP ME PLEASE!!

Re: Php Radio Dj Panel and CuteNews

Is there documentation that comes with your program?

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Arr yes But its very confusing i havnt learnt php and im not planning too i just need to figure out what to do

Comment

Maybe create a link to the instructions and we can have a look.

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

The readme is in A Html Document so how do u want me to show u?

Comment

upload it to the server and then give a link to it.

Andy
            PHP- is a blast!

Comment

This is the readme i just copy and paste it Radio DJ Panel v3 ReadMe Thanks for downloading the Radio DJ Panel v3! Now that you have downloaded this script simply follow the instructions below to install and use your new Radio Panel!

Staters Guide
              The first thing you need do is upload the Radio DJ Panel files to your webserver. The preferred method to do this is via FTP Binary mode (in different modes the files may become corrupted). Once the files are on your webserver unzip the file and then read below for installation instructions! -Note: All Times Are In EST (Except Timetable)-

Installation
              Click here to open automated installer, just follow the instructions contained in each step.

License Agreement
              By downloading/storing this script on any type of media you are agreeing to our End User License Agreement. Click here to view it.

Public Timetable
              If you want to display to your users a public version of your site's timetable that will automatically update as your users book their slots then link then to this page.

Request Line
              To allow your users to submit requests to the on-air DJ use the code below; <?php require('path/to/djpanel/request.php');?>

Complaint Form
              To allow your users to submit radio complaints to the radio admin (like report a dj); <?php require('path/to/djpanel/complaint.php');?>

DJ Message
              To allow your users to view the current dj message and receive alerts use code below, both codes refresh every 45 seconds; -Auto Refresh Only The iFrame-
              <iframe src="path/to/djpanel/djmessage.php" frameborder="0" background-color="transparent" allowtransparency="true" height="20" width="200"></iframe> -Auto Refresh Entire Page Without iFrames-
              <?php require('path/to/djpanel/djmessage.php');?> -No Reresh Without iFrames-
              <?php require('path/to/djpanel/djmessage2.php');?>

Script Support
              For help or bug reporting with any of my scripts please use one of the following links: quickscriptz******.com
              www.quickscriptz.ca.kz

Comment

Jackie-
                One quick question. I will have to download and read over what you have sent as this script is not familiar to me. The question is- have you utilized the Script Support that you listed at the bottom of your last post before posting here? Reason I ask is that would be the preferred (and likely fastest and most accurate) way to tackle the problem - to ask the people who made the script. They would be the ones best able to explain their own program.

We will be glad help sort things out if that method fails.

Andy
                PHP- is a blast!

Comment

But can i ask with php they are in files do i just have to open the files put all teh code into one then place it on the site

Comment

Arrrgggg.

You should be asking the person who designed the script/program first. They will best be able to help you.

I have not even had a chance to download the program/instructions and don't feel obliged to if you are not willing to take the proper steps in working out the problem before you.

Lets work on this problem in a logical step by step process.

Andy
                    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Ok well its telling me i should upload the scriptz into ftp manager

Comment

I give.
                        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

i give?

Comment

Jackie,

You need to understand at least a little bit about how this stuff works in order to use it. If you are going to own and maintain a website you need to take some time to learn the basics. You will probably need to learn at least a little bit of PHP to use this feature. Andy, myself and the others on this site will help but not do the work for you. If you want someone to do the work for you, expect to pay for it.

The instructions aren't that hard to follow.

1) Upload the files to your site using FTP.

2) Find the install file on your web site which should be:

http://jackie's site/djpanel/install/index.php

Unless you change the directory that you upload it to.

3) When you pull up the link in your web browser it will start the PHP script to setup your DJ Panel. Follow the instructions and provide any necessary information to setup your DJ Panel.
                            Mattski

http://www.ScorpioFire.com

Comment

Wow a little easier then i thought so i use the ftp manager

Comment

Working...
                              X