Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Googles Cached

Hi all,

Ive got a slight problem,in that there are a few cached pages that appear when a do a google search.
    These cached pages contain information that i wanted to be deleted, which i did - but they now appear as cached.
    I also used the Googles Webmaster tool to delete the cached page from my own website but its still Pending.

Is there a way i can contact Google personally and explain the cached pages that need to be deleted.

I wont go into detail - but its very important that these pages dont appear.

Any suggestions?

-mike

P.S Does google eventually delete all cached pages?

Re: Googles Cached

Click the below....

Google is here to help. Discover our office locations and different ways to contact us so that we can provide you with the support you need.

But they will not lift a finger to assist you.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by VodaHost View Post
      Click the below....

Google is here to help. Discover our office locations and different ways to contact us so that we can provide you with the support you need.

But they will not lift a finger to assist you.
      I have to agree here with the above, you will be wasting your time contacting Google, however, two points.

1) These pages will slowly disappear from Google if you have deleted them

2) Have you actually just deleted them from your PC or have you gone onto your server and deleted them? This is very important or they will still get picked up on.
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Or did you update the pages with new information - and they are still showing the cached page? If this - give it time - when next they spider you, they'll get the updated page.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

woah - a bit of a delayed reply

Thanks guys 'n' girls for the help, its much appreciated.

Well the problem with the cached pages isnt a problem anymore, despite them being still present, ill wait till they eventually disappear, even if that takes time.

Thanks again
          -mike.

Comment

Working...
          X