Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resizing flash video problem

Hello to all,

I am having difficulty getting the flash video I have created to resize evenly in BV. When pulling on the corner tab to enlarge it, it goes up-down, left-right, and does not enlarge evenly which would keep everything in the film looking right.

Thanks for any help.

Cheers,

Steve.

Re: Resizing flash video problem

if you have used the flash tool in bv then resizing will course distortion, to over come this preview the page then in your browser click page then view source, look for the flash tags something along these lines.
    Code:

<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"
    codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=5,0,0,0" width="408" height="69" id="Flash1">
    <param name="movie" value="pricing header.swf">
    <param name="quality" value="High">
    <param name="scale" value="ExactFit">
    <param name="wmode" value="Window">
    <param name="play" value="true">
    <param name="loop" value="true">
    <param name="menu" value="false">
    <param name="sAlign" value="L">
    <embed src="pricing header.swf" width="408" height="69" quality="High" wmode="Window" loop="true" play="true" menu="false" scale="ExactFit" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspace="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">
    </embed>
    </object>
    copy them and go back to your bv page remove the flash box and replace with a html box in the box paste the flash code, now in the code you should notice two size codes width="408" height="69" change them to re size the movie, when you preview you will not get the movie it's self but the outline will be there. when happy publish then using your ftp manager upload the swf file into the same directory.

Comment

That is first class feedback, thank you very much. I have tried it out and it is working perfectly. Can I presume it will work as good in all browsers?

Cheers,

Steve.

Comment

I use IE7 and Firefox and works just fine.

Comment

That's great, thanks again for your time.

Cheers,

Steve.

Comment

Working...
          X