Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• preview of site,menu on pictures

hello,
    i build my website with blue voda and when i click , file > preview in browser i can see my site perfectly butt where ever i put my mouse button on my site , on a picture or the background , there appears a menu in the left corner of that picture of background to> save , print , mail etc of the picture????

how can i lose that menu function ?
    because its really frustrating if that appears on every picture...

thank you

Re: preview of site,menu on pictures

What you are refering to is a standard feature of Internet Explorer.
    To disable it open the Properties of IE and uncheck 'Enable Image Toolbar' (Tools->Internet Options->Advanced)
    Forum Moderator
    BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo
      What you are refering to is a standard feature of Internet Explorer.
      To disable it open the Properties of IE and uncheck 'Enable Image Toolbar' (Tools->Internet Options->Advanced)
      if i open a random site , like msn , he never gives that menu , only in blue voda preview browser , so if that function is enabled , i have to get the menu on every site i look ??? why is it i get the menu only in blue voda... and how can i lose it ?

if that function is enabled with me i could disable it , butt i can hardly change all the settings of all computers in the world ....:)

Comment

Originally posted by secretalain
        if i open a random site , like msn , he never gives that menu , only in blue voda preview browser , so if that function is enabled , i have to get the menu on every site i look ??? why is it i get the menu only in blue voda... and how can i lose it ?

if that function is enabled with me i could disable it , butt i can hardly change all the settings of all computers in the world ....:)

Follow Pablo's instructions and you won't see it anymore.
        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

i understand the answer(and it works),

butt when i save the pages and i look at them on other computers in preview, they all give the same effect...only with my site, not with other sites, so if other people look at the site they see it too.!?

unless they have the function disabled in IE...

so what if people look at my site and they have the function enabled.
          do they all see that menufunction ?
          if yes , how can i disable that menufunction?(so other people cant see the menufunctions)

and why is it that if i have the function enabled in IE, i cant see that menu on pictures on other sites, butt only on my own site ?

http://www.rijschooldelta.nl

Comment

Please note that this feature has nothing to do with BlueVoda, we did not create that menu. It's a standard function of Internet Explorer.
            To disable it for all images on your page add this line in the HEAD section of your page HTML:
            <meta http-equiv="imagetoolbar" content="no">
            Forum Moderator
            BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo
              Please note that this feature has nothing to do with BlueVoda, we did not create that menu. It's a standard function of Internet Explorer.
              To disable it for all images on your page add this line in the HEAD section of your page HTML:
              <meta http-equiv="imagetoolbar" content="no">
              thank you verry much problem solft!!!

Comment

Working...
              X