Bluevoda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluevoda

I want to use Bluevoda to build one of my existing websites. I have an VH account, so I have the server IP now. What user name and password should I use to publish my site? What is the procedure to publish my site? Thanks.

Little Bird

Re: Bluevoda

Hi,

If you have an account then you should also have a welcome email. All your details you require will be in this email. e.g. publishing log-in details, control panel log in details etc etc.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Sorry I was not clear enough. I want use Soholaunch to build my main site, and I want to use BV to build another existing site. I have the log in details for the main site. I don't understand what shoud I do to publish the other sites that I want to use BV. Thanks a lot,

Little Bird

Comment

I presume you mean you have one site already using soho and now you want to build a new site using BV.

Can I also presume you have already added this as an addon domain to your account?
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by Marincky View Post
          I presume you mean you have one site already using soho and now you want to build a new site using BV.

Can I also presume you have already added this as an addon domain to your account?
          Ok, I will presume you have done this:

This is how to publish.

When you added your addon domain it would have generated a username and asked you for a password.

Let's say you added the domain www. yourdomain.com

It would normally automatically create the username for you as the website address without the first and last bit, so your username in this case would be 'yourdomain'

and let's say you hopefully used the same password.

when you go to publish on the new domain you do this.

publishing IP: same
          Username: same as your existing one (your main site)
          Password: Same
          Folder: public_html/yourdomain

That way it puts it in the new addon domain folder.

Comment

Thanks a lot for your help. I am a newbie...

Little Bird

Comment

You are very welcome

Comment

Working...
              X