Text Rollover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text Rollover

Hello all, is there a text Rollover facillity in BV which could compliment the Image Rollover? For example if I have six pictures of football players rolling over every 5 secs can I place their names beneath the images rolling over at 5 secs also? Many thanks.

Sally

Re: Text Rollover

I think you are referring to the Ad banner rotator, right? If so, no it does not include a text roll over as well. You can edit the picture with a graphic editor and expand the canvas to the bottom and type the names on the new canvas, in other words - on a new white added strip at the bottom of the pictures, then add them to the ad banner rotator. It will work great.

Or simply add a coloured strip towards the lower part of the photos and type the text in a good contrasting text color on the strip.
    Bless you
    Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Tom vR View Post
      I think you are referring to the Ad banner rotator, right? If so, no it does not include a text roll over as well. You can edit the picture with a graphic editor and expand the canvas to the bottom and type the names on the new canvas, in other words - on a new white added strip at the bottom of the pictures, then add them to the ad banner rotator. It will work great.

Or simply add a coloured strip towards the lower part of the photos and type the text in a good contrasting text color on the strip.

Sure am Tom. I'll try that. Thanks Tom.

Sally

Comment

Could also try your timing with the marquee .. Synchronization needed .. LOL ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Rolling over text to get more text

Originally posted by wghptrlz
          is there a way to get text to show once you roll over another text? I'm creating a calendar that will show details of a title when they rollover the title text.
          Move the mouse over a link and have the image of your choice plus corresponding description pop up, by using this image tooltip script.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

could you also use the drop down menu bar? i have used this alot in my site with out any links attached at the moment, does this matter? or is it bad to have those dead end links?

Comment

Working...
            X