Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• site map and text links

morning all.

I have now changed the links on my home page to text links and my site map is now showing the pages (thankyou bethers for your advice) on the site.

but the page links on my other pages are still the style that the site map did not pick up. Should I change these also or is it just my home page that I needed to do?

cheers

Dave
    Dave

Law of Attraction Books
    Hypnotherapy Hertfordshire
    Reiki Books

Re: site map and text links

Morning Dave,
    You need to make your site consistent throughout, so if you have text links on your home page (Which I agree with Beth is the best form of linking) then you should have this throughout the site.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

thanks. is that for visual reasons or some seo reason I dont' get yet?

dave
      Dave

Law of Attraction Books
      Reiki Books

Comment

If I can put it this way, anything you do to improve your site visually for your viewers is very likely not only to improve their experience on your site, but also affect the way the SE's see your site too. So the answer is for both.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

ok thanks for that,

cheers

Dave
          Dave

Law of Attraction Books
          Reiki Books

Comment

You're welcome. I just noticed you are from Hitchin.. One of my favourite places in the UK. I shall never forget a delivery I made there once. It was to a company that refurbished old PC's. Having backed my truck into their yard, about 6 guys came out and told me to leave the vehicle and do nothing as they would unload the truck for me... even down to opening the side curtains on the trailer and doing them back up again... and I was ordered into the kitchen where four very beautiful girls pampered me with coffee, biscuits and chat.... Oh the perks of being a truck driver!....I miss it!

Comment

we are pretty laid back and helpful here, sounds like to should come back!

dave
              Dave

Law of Attraction Books
              Reiki Books

Comment

My days of driving all over the UK are well and truly over! I used to work anywhere up to 18 hours in one day whilst driving, I prefer waking up and finding myself at work

Comment

that sounds great. I work from home doing hypnotherapy,nlp and teaching. all are fun but would need a change

dave
                  Dave

Law of Attraction Books
                  Reiki Books

Comment

Working...
                  X