Phpmotion integration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phpmotion integration

Can this program be integrated to Blue Voda? If so, what do I need to know? Might bid this job. I will want to eliminate some of the phpmotion features and add a lot of the site builder features bluevoda offers.

Re: Phpmotion integration

Not really. Even if phpmotion has a template engine that isn't too complicated to use with BV the features of the script itself won't be editable in BV. PHP scripts are coded pieces of software, BV is a html generator (technically not even a html editor). It is meant to create simple pages by scratch, not edit complex scripts

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

You can tell I'm a newbie and clueless. (Job security for you, since I will need your script for the members area of the site). That said, can I integrate phpmotion to Soho? If not, is the reverse possible (ie, use phpmotion software and integrate voda or soho? Any direction here is sooooo appreciated.

Comment

If you were to install phpmotion, you could add pages that look like it, but if you were just using soho or BV it won't be able to use or edit any of the features of phpmotion. It would be like trying to made a modification to your car by taping a picture of what you wanted to do onto it.

Basically software like BV and Soho are only going to recognize functionality that it can create. PHP script are not created with software, they are hand coded line by line, and because of that BV and Soho won't even read through php code, let alone recognize what a certain block of code does in order to represent it to be edited. There just isn't any software out there that can do this.

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
        X