• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant hyperlink

it wont let me hyperlink i dont know what the problem is

Re: cant hyperlink

Originally posted by theguy_62 View Post
    it wont let me hyperlink i dont know what the problem is
    Hi, you'll need to be a bit more specific if you can? Can we possibly have a url to see ourselves? Can you explain in more detail your issues?
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

well i need to go from one file to another

Comment

well can you explain the method you are using, the url you are using and maybe we can work out what you are asking.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

ok i went to navigation and i made the custom buttons and now i need to go from one of those buttons to another page which is a bluvoda file under my documents

Comment

ok,

Let's say your website is www .yourdomain.com

from the home page you want to link to your contact page...

and let's say you named your contact page 'contact'

Your link to it would be http://www .yourdomain.com/contact.html

Comment

do i need to publish the home page first

Comment

you don't have to publish any of them just to do the links but they won't work until you do.

Comment

alright i got it thank you

Comment

Hi Marincky,

My site is www.bigpiktures.com
                    I do also have some problems with the link.When I publish my page it display but I have to go back to the home page before the link to the other items in the menu bars can be display in case I want to view them.

My problem is, it should be easy for me to move from say Contact to management.

Secondly while in a page when I click just on anywhere in the page it display a page that says that says Htpp can not be found. Any help!!

Comment

i can't even get your home page - link is not working. if your links are set up properly then you should be able to navigate back and forth without getting an error message. it is very important that when you save your page you use no caps, no spaces and the spelling has to be the same as the link. lastly you have to use .html at the end of each link.
                      mrmagoo144
                      www.videopostcards.info
                      mrmagoo144
                      www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
                      X