guestbook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guestbook

Can someone please help me in adding a guestbook to my website. Please give me step by step instructions cause I'm missing something. I'm wondering do I need to get a form software and upload it or what?

Re: guestbook

Originally posted by artp624 View Post
    Can someone please help me in adding a guestbook to my website. Please give me step by step instructions cause I'm missing something. I'm wondering do I need to get a form software and upload it or what?
    Hello.

I'm really new myself, but I just did this successfully the other day. On the left side of your BV window there is an icon that looks like a book (when you hover over it with your mouse, it will say guestbook). Click on this icon to open a guestbook box on your page. You need to format and link your guestbook. Go into the BV tutorials, click on 'Blue Voda Website Builder Tutorials' and scroll to about half way down. There you will find a tutorial on how to do the rest.

Cheers.

Comment

Please be carefull of this guestbook there is no protection with it
      I used it and within a few days a hacker used it for ads
      I would get 300 entries every hour now i use a book from
      PHP Junkyard called PHPGuestbook

JimmyG

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. I have a question though. Why when using the textbook that their name will not even show unless the person leaves a comment? Does each person have to leave a comment in order to see their name?

Comment

Working...
        X