Multiple Questions *Please help*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Questions *Please help*

Thank you in advance for helping me with what you can.

Situation:
    Our company currently has a website and we host it ourselves on our server. It is currently managed by Dreamweaver 4. I am looking for a simpler way to manage the site myself as i am taking over control.

BlueVoda is my choice given these unknowns:
    1) Can I use BlueVoda to create the site and publish it to our existing domain which is hosted by our server? I would like to continue hosting the site ourselves.
    2) If so, how? If not, can I create the site in BlueVoda and import it into dreamweaver so I may host it on our server?
    3) If all of this is possible, can I use cpanel to manage the site? (I assume cpanel is the only option to password protect certain areas of the site.)

Answers to these questions will determine other questions I have.

Thank you.

Re: Multiple Questions *Please help*

1) No Blue Voda web builder can only be used on the VodaHost servers
    2) No
    3) See above
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Thanks for the help.

I guess I'm headed to Dreamweaver classes.

Comment

Hi MCIE,

Blue Voda can only be used for hosting on VodaHost servers. You do not have to fear anything if you host vith VodaHost. They are very reasonable with their prices and you get so much in return. Click here for details. Do you have that much space on your server? Then I must add that you are pretty much in control of what to put on the server, what to remove, how to organize your files, and many more. If you get stuck with something you cannot solve, then there is the Customer Support to assist with those difficulties.

I hope you make the better VH choice.
        Bless you
        Tom

Comment

Sorry Marinchy, you beat me to this one, lol. Fast with the fingers...
          Bless you
          Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Tom vR View Post
            Sorry Marinchy, you beat me to this one, lol. Fast with the fingers...
            Your reply was better than mine Tom LOL
            Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
            X