Image Border

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image Border

I was wondering, how do you make a border that goes down each side of your page, and automatically extends with the page? Is there a way to do this, and have a single image *******te depending on the size of the page?

Re: Continuous Border

Most times the background is a chosen color, which is applied by right clicking on the page and choosing properties, this is where you could choose instead an image - you need to be careful of the image because it will tile in different degrees dependent on one's viewing .. so .. you need to keep that in mind - insert your image as a background and press preview - you will see .. then the other thing you need to consider is the kbs of your image you won't want this in the high numbers, will slow your page load down, there are plenty of posts with further information in regards to optimizing your pictures using various tools provided here at voda host.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Continuous Border

I see what your suggesting. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Image Border

I have a large image at the top of my site, and it has a 3px border of Black. I am currently using a solid colour background, but I was previously using an image background. With the image background, the black border was fine. However, now that the background is a solid colour, the image border keeps turning white in the preview. Is this because my Background is too dark or what?

Comment

Re: Image Border

sounds like it might be a .png image is it? are you seeing a bit of flashing or is this image border permanently staying white and it's not supposed to be white? You can change the border color, double click you image you will see where .. that is if it is not a border added prior to inserting in blue voda .. if you are meaning something else, just ask again ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

The image is a JPEG and I solved the problem by editing the actual image in Photoshop and added a border there. The issue was that I chose to give it a border when the image was in BlueVoda, and even though I had black selected as the border colour, it was still white. Any input would be handy, though I solved it my own way by editing the image itself. Still, any idea why that would happen?

Comment

no idea .. unless there was a border on the image to begin with, you should have been able to add any color border the way in which you were .. if you continue to have a problem with some of the functions not working, redownload and reinstall blue voda .. this usually corrects any little glitches that occur.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
              X