X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New site finally have the right layout for me

Ok heres my new site

www.habbotoday.info

As you can see i need a banner for the heading im gettin one soon and alot of the pages havntbeen completed but im gettin that aswell advice greatly Apreciated

Re: New site finally have the right layout for me

Great start, I would slow down you scrolling message, it goes by so fast that you cannot read it.

Comment

You need to remove the Registered Trademark symbol from your site, since you have not in fact registered a business name, product or brand name, Service Mark or any other filing with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
      The "®" symbol is a USPTO issued symbol, not an internationally generic one. (Since you are hosted on US servers with VH, you need to comply)

Your footer should read: Copyright © HabboToday.com All Rights Reserved

Review Guidelines Here

. VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Jackie,

I see that you made the change, sorta....

It is strongly suggested that you use the word Copyright just as Vasili has written it out for you as not every viewer will see the symbol (c in a circle)

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
        )
        Your footer should read: Copyright © HabboToday.com All Rights Reserved
        Good luck!
        Ken
        www.sedonaaromatherapie.com
        Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Hi again, Jackie,

Well, as for your site itself, I must admit at first I didn't have a clue what it was about. After visiting Habbo, I get it a little and your site is going in the right direction, I think, to capture the feel of Habbo. The colors are nice. Of course you need to title your page (right click on a blank spot on the page in bv and you'll see where to put it).
          And just keep at it till all of your pages are built and linked and corrected and fixed again and so on and so on.

If you want to do it, you can.

Ken
          www.sedonaaromatherapie.com
          Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Working...
          X