Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing to an existing domain

Sorry if this has been asked before, I dont really know what Im doing >_<

I have a domain registered at GoDaddy cuz Im on a tight budget, I was hoping someone could tell me how to publish my site there....if I can publish my site there

Do I have to use VodaHost?

Thanks

Re: Publishing to an existing domain

Hi yuwie...You have to have a hosting service/server to be on the web.. there is a fee for this service... be it Voda Host or any other service .. I like all that Voda Host has to offer... So I utilize this service and their fine web builder... Doug

Comment

I should have webhosting, I just ordered the year package on Godaddy cuz its like 10 bucks >_<

Im extremely computer illiterate lol, I was just curious do I HAVE to use VodaHost to publish my site? I like what they offer and the price, but I simply dont have the money right now and I could really stand to get this site up and running

I love the builder, its wicked sweet. I really love the site I made with it, and Id much rather not have to use the ****py GoDaddy one >_<

If I can publish it through someone else, how would I go about doing that?

Comment

You HAVE to use Vodahost to publish your site so you will need an account. Sometimes going down the 'cheaper' route doesn't always pay, and in this case I can vouch for that. The uptime on the Vh servers is excellent, you get good value for money.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
        X