Hot Rod website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Rod website

Here is my first site. Thanks to Lloyd Booth who built it on a different host. All I did was edit it and put it on VodaHost. Also, thanks to Racefan20 , who helped me get it all finalized.

Check it out. If you have any feedback, let me know. Is it layed out okay? Is it fast for those with dial up? Don't try the e-mails, I have yet to edit them. Thanks everyone for your help!

Nick Pfannenstiel
    www.creativevisionshotrod.com

Re: Hot Rod website

Very nice....I really love those 60's Camaros.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Good job, I too love those older cars and can't wait till spring to start the cruise-ins again.
      Tommy
      www.shagtime.us

Comment

Thanks for your support. The site has now been updated.

Comment

What a great site! Really nice lay out, clean, *****, interesting, and easy to navigate. I like black backgrounds. Good luck and happy new year.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

when i open your site it loads up on the right of my screen....that does not seem normal...

Comment

Thanks for the replies. The site is now looking better. About the images on the right side: my website is not very friendly to people using a screen width of less than 1280 pixels. If you have any ideas on how to fix this, let me know. I am not too fond of having to narrow up the pages, but I will if necessary. What is an average screen width?

Nick Pfannenstiel

Comment

Hi Nick! Great looking site. I love the look and feel of all your pages. Especially the cars! You are just up the street from me. I suspect you are in the Denver area? Leave it to a Coloradian to have a great website! Congratulations!
                Cindy
                Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Hi Nick

Love your site ..but have to agree with the sideways scroll thing ..most are set to 800 width ..better to scroll up and down than sideways :o)...oh and the works page load a bit slow on my dial up ...but thats it

I'd love to see what you could do with a 1965 Mustang convertable ...my favorite :o) got any pic you can put up? ...more pics more pics pleaaaase lol

Really nice job ..well done
                  Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
                  http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

nice wheels; check out navals I-frame site and instructional videos could make your site even better

Comment

This is a very sleek and inventive website. I think it will attractive many new and youthfull people to your business

Comment

I find it interesting, Brooksman, that you have been a member of the Voda Forums for only one day, have earned rank so very quickly with the proliferations of your unabashed postings, and do not allow any Members the opportunity to reciprocate in turn to you...... do YOU have a Blue Voda or other VodaHost website that we can view?
                        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
                        X