Cursor Guidelines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cursor Guidelines?

I've seen cursor guidelines on other websites. I plan on having a couple of charts on my website and would like to put them on my site so that visitors can use the guidelines to more easily read the charts. Is there a tool in BlueVoda to do this, or does anyone know of a place where I can get it from?

Thanks!
    Nicole
    Webmaster

Re: Cursor Guidelines?

Well, if you feel comfortable using script, then I think this is what you are looking for, right? Click here. Or click here to see more options.

Welcome to VH and don't hesitate to ask many questions here on the forum.
    Bless you
    Tom

Comment

Just to help in case you need it. Right-click your BV page and select Page HTML. The head section is the Between Head Tag tab; the body section is the Inside Body Tag tab.
      Bless you
      Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Tom vR View Post
        Just to help in case you need it. Right-click your BV page and select Page HTML. The head section is the Between Head Tag tab; the body section is the Inside Body Tag tab.
        Sorry for the inconvenience, but I have tried the code and you must do the following:

Open the page HTML as explained above.
        Copy the Step 1 code from the link I gave you and paste in to the Between Head Tag tab as expalined above.
        Copy the Step 2 code and paste into the Beginning of Body tab.

That should do it.

PS. I forgot to say; this cross hair cursor script works in Internet Explorer, but not in FireFox. Maybe someone will have a solution to make it work in FF.
        Bless you
        Tom

Comment

Thank you Tom.

I did get the two part step. I had trouble with pasting the second code, it had initially only given me the vertical line. I put the second code in the End of Body tab and that worked for my page. Thanks for the tips. If someone does have a FireFox solution I will look into that one two, but just to get the pages up and running for now this solution is great.

Soon as I get a few more pages done I'll be adding the website to the review topic, but if you would like to see the pages I have up currently it's: http://www.aquariummaintenancedoneright.com

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X