Forms and scripts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forms and scripts

Please help...my websit is a total mess. I need help deperately. I download datingscripts, etc. etc., couldnt get it right...tried my own forms. o my dear, what can i say.PLEASE somebody help!!!!!!! www.datetoppartners.com This is my second website. the first one was much easier.

Re: Forms and scripts

Lenie,

a dating site is a very complicated script. It is not just forms.

I suggested that you use a ready made script. Of course, it also needs to be correctly installed.
    What else can i say? how can one help you?

If you need specific help, please post here and everyone that can, WILL help.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I need help PLEASE PLEASE~!

Comment

HOW ? How can we help? please tell us EXCACTLY what you need.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Somebody out there! Look at my website www.datetoppartners.com. I got a datingscript from google but really dont no how to do the thing. I download it and all the printmaster stuff on all the bv forms too, it doest open./ it just said not compatible..
          If you got the script details etc, do you copy and paste it...in where? Very confusing.

Comment

Somebody out there! Look at my website www.datetoppartners.com. I got a datingscript from google but really dont no how to do the thing. I download it and all the printmaster stuff on all the bv forms too, it doest open./ it just said not compatible..
            If you got the script details etc, do you copy and paste it...in where? Very confusing. I also post a support ticket, but the answers didnt help me at all.

Comment

Lenie,

a script found on the net comes (usually) with instructions. However, instructions for free scripts are usually poor (excactly because they are free) and support is also poor.

Unless the script comes with a installation wizard or with very detailed instructions, you should have some knowledge because it probably requires database creation, file uploading, initial setup etc.

VodaHost help desk can not help you (and they don't have to, it is not their obligation) with third parties software. You can, however, request their installation service (which is a paid service). They will evaluate and let you know what that would cost. Please note that this would only include the installation, the setup (if required, i don't know your script) must be done by you.

Your last chance would be that of requiring someone with the necessary knowledge to install the script for you, and eventually set it up (if required) .
              Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
              X