Editing text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing text

I just ran into a new problem with editing my text. I had copied and pasted from word pad into a new page and when I tried to edit it the space bar doesn't work unless I delete some copy. Then it will allow me to put in exactly the same number of letters I deleted. I can't add any copy to the existing copy.

I thought it might be a problem with the wordpad text so I copied it to Word and pasted it after testing a small amount which worked fine. After pasting the Word copy it worked fine for about 15 minutes and then did the same thing.

I must of hit some key or something. Can you help?
    Thanks,
    Don
    RENT TO OWN A Home With No Qualifying FREE Manual Shows You How. Buy With A Lease Option

Re: Editing text

Hi, i have had this happen a couple of times. I found just placing the courser at the point i wanted to place the text & hitting the insert key solved it. But have never been sure what made it happen in the 1st place.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: Editing text

The main problem is when I just want to put in a letter or add on to the end of a sentence. The space bar and the enter key both seem to freeze up as far as trying to put additional spaces. letters or words in my present text. It would really be a pain to insert the text box whenever I wanted to make a small correction.
      I've never had this happen before and it doesn't seem to be a problem on any of the other pages in the same site. I must have hit a wrong key or have put some type of lock on without realizing it.
      Hopefully someone else has an idea on this so I don't have to put the content on another website.
      Thanks,
      Don
      RENT TO OWN A Home With No Qualifying FREE Manual Shows You How. Buy With A Lease Option

Comment

Working...
      X