About scripts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About scripts

Naval, thank you for try to help. On my website www.datetoppartners.com the `add your profile` Is there a way that this can be write in a script?. How? Can somebody do it for me, or help me with this website problems? And if somebody add their profile, that it must go straight to the men or woman gallery. I also download the pro form maker, but they ask you things like go to `site` on your homepage etc. I dont no where that is.
    I also try to install the register per month pay pal button, but i did something wrong there too. I am determand to learn all these things. I am not somebody who give up. so I am afraid you gonna be stuck with al lot of silly questions to come!

Re: About scripts HELP!!

Can Somebody Please Help Me?

Comment

Re: About scripts

Lenie,

as i have explained, this requires extensive knowledge and a great amount of time. Developing a simple datesite is a project that requires more than a month of work of an experienced coder. This is why i suggested that you find a ready made script. No one can do this for you for free, with the amount of effort and time required.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: About scripts

Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X