Downloading text to my site page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloading text to my site page

What is the best way to move text to a page on my site. I have tried moving it with both Word and Notepad. The site page won't let all the text be moved and when I try to put the remainder on in another move it won't let me do it. I copy the text in Word or Notepad and try to place it on the page and nothing happens.
    I've been playing with this for 3 days now and am really getting frustrated. Is this something that BV doesn't do or is there a certain way it has to be done?
    Every time I think I have BV figured out something like this pops up. Very annoying!
    Thanks,
    Don
    RENT TO OWN A Home With No Qualifying FREE Manual Shows You How. Buy With A Lease Option

Re: Downloading text to my site page

Right click then copy your text from word etc, then in BV click on the insert text tool. Double click that then right click paste

Darren

Comment

Re: Downloading text to my site page

Thanks Darren,

I'll give that a try. Sounds like it should work. It's something I haven't tried so that probably the solution.

Don
      RENT TO OWN A Home With No Qualifying FREE Manual Shows You How. Buy With A Lease Option

Comment

Working...
      X