PHPBB forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHPBB forum

Hello, I am trying to install a phpbb forum on my addon domain and I downloaded the phpbb and I got everything good untill the installing forum via the web...

I went to http://www.smartsway.org/forum/phpBB...ll/install.php and read many tutorials but in the ones that I could understand I had to contact you guys for the DNS or something...

I am unsure on how to fill most of that out so if you could help me, I would be greatly appreciated... Thank you very much, SlodY

Re: PHPBB forum

You don't need to manaully install the forum, you can use a more automated way of installion by logging into your cpanel (www.yoursite.com/cpanel) enter in the username and password you were emailed after you registered, and the last icon on the list is fanastico (Bascially a cataloge of a bunch of scripts, which phpbb is of).

Im sure an admin will come along and give you a link to a flash tutorial for how to install it. (I don't know it offhand)

Hope that helps

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

click the below....

phpBB forum tutorials about how to set up and configure your community with phpBB Forum

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Oh my god, Thank you so much!!!

I am REALLY stupid, I thought I couldn't use Fantastico with addon domains... Oh boy I thought vodahost was good.. .NOW ITS JUST OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!!!! Thank you so very much... Thank you , Thank you, Thank you !!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X