Is this possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this possible?

I am looking to put a webpage within a page on my site. I have a drop down menu setup to select certain portraits ex. animals, car, people etc. I would like to have those all link to another page but on the same page so the customer actually does not leave the current page they are on it will just change in a box on that page.

not sure if this makes sense i just want my website to be user freindly the less cllicking to go here and there means less frustration and possible sales.

Thank you
    Jesse
    www.scrollsawwoodart.com

Hand-crafted scrollsaw art with hand-made quality craftsmanship!

Re: Is this possible?

hi william
    you could ..link to a page and save TARGET so it opens in another page.
    hope this helps
    Organic Baby
    www.little-butterfly.co.uk
    Please review my site: Thank You :)
    www.qype.co.uk/place/113508-little-butterfly-Huddersfield

Comment

I would not want it to open to another page, i am looking for it to stay on the same page but in a box on that page it would show the contents of that menu button. I know i would have to build a page that would show up inside of that box. but my customers would stay right where they are and can view the info in the box on that page.

Jesse
      www.scrollsawwoodart.com

Hand-crafted scrollsaw art with hand-made quality craftsmanship!

Comment

Hi, you can do this with an iframe, but not that great for the SE’s. If you need it for just images, there are other ways like this link. http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...agetooltip.htm

Good luck.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
        X