The Eagle Radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Eagle Radio

Need an online radio station to listen to? or maybe you would like to be a DJ?
    Visit the Eagle Radio!
    We are in need of about 10 djs to fill some open slots on our schedule.
    Visit us at http://www.theeagleradio.net
    The Eagle Radio! Playing the Best Hits From Rock to Oldies!

Click Here to Tune In Using Winamp Player!

Click Here to Tune in Using Real Player!

Re: The Eagle Radio

I think its perfect. The colours blend nicely. It even says Merry Xmas!

Comment

kl. i am Berni, i am 13. i like cats. the Eagle rox!!!!

Comment

Hi Grey

Great site, very patriotic with cool graphics !

Andre

Comment

It's beautiful

songbird
          Steps Of Faith Ministeries
          P.O. Box 1854
          Moultrie Ga. 31776

My name is Helen McCall
          Steps of faith is a faith based singing ministry.
          featuring 65 songs, Teaching Manual & songbooks
          I have written. I write,compose.publish,record my
          music and make Cd's.
          my contact # is 229-890-3383

http://www.stepsoffaithministeries.com

songbird

Comment

Originally posted by Gray
            Need an online radio station to listen to? or maybe you would like to be a DJ?
            Visit the Eagle Radio!
            We are in need of about 10 djs to fill some open slots on our schedule.
            Visit us at http://www.theeagleradio.net
            your website etc. is very very nice! i would like to start my own online radio station website for a different crowd can you an everyone else give me some grate Tips like a step by step Guide/instructions/directions on what all i would have to do an what all would i need An also iwould like to have pre recorded music & shows, some times and sometimes i would like it to all be live broadcast Dj me myself live,and also i will have about 6,000 views listening in... thank you all please help

Comment

It looks great but i cant get connected is it cos i'm in the uk?....says unable to connect to this media you may not be conected to the network......awwww i really wanted to listen to it ...would be great to have the radio going while i'm working...nice job tho :o)

Lincs
              Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
              http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

Originally posted by jamesjackson
                your website etc. is very very nice! i would like to start my own online radio station website for a different crowd can you an everyone else give me some grate Tips like a step by step Guide/instructions/directions on what all i would have to do an what all would i need An also iwould like to have pre recorded music & shows, some times and sometimes i would like it to all be live broadcast Dj me myself live,and also i will have about 6,000 views listening in... thank you all please help
                by the way i cant really hear you all station but i can see the site as i said up top its very lovely

Comment

Wow... really great site! It was a bit slow loading, but with dial up, most everything is. lol

2 thumbs up!

Kellie
                  Kellie

Cozy Cabin Candles and Crafts
                  http://www.ccabincandles.com

Comment

[quote=jamesjackson]your website etc. is very very nice! i would like to start my own online radio station website for a different crowd can you an everyone else give me some grate Tips like a step by step Guide/instructions/directions on what all i would have to do an what all would i need An also iwould like to have pre recorded music & shows, some times and sometimes i would like it to all be live broadcast Dj me myself live,and also i will have about 6,000 views listening in... thank you all please help[/q]

6,000 Viewers, you better have lots of money. hehe. I currently pay $11.99 for 30 listeners.
                    The Eagle Radio! Playing the Best Hits From Rock to Oldies!

Click Here to Tune In Using Winamp Player!

Click Here to Tune in Using Real Player!

Comment

ya i would also like to have my own dj site but im new at this hole making websites so please send me step by step instructions id really appraciate it i have no clue wat my ID is so send it to beweco2005******.com

i would really aprecaite it to get it fast so i can start broadcasting

thanx.

Comment

If you had tried to connect, you would discover that this site has been "relocated" or is in the process of renewal. (Date of last post: Feb. 2006)

VodaHost Terms of Service specifically details policies regarding RSS, Streaming, and Radio hosting. (You can view these Terms yourself by visiting Vodahost.com and clicking on the link at the bottom of the page)
                        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
                        X